JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 12, 2013

CE Retreat (Kathlyn Caballero)

                There are so many questions that I can't answer. There are so many things that I want to know. I am not perfect. I also commit mistakes but this retreat makes me realize what life is really all about.
Capuchin Retreat Center
My Classmates
                When I enter the retreat house, I feel the warm breeze of the area; I feel the peace all around the venue; I feel that I am in a safe place. As we go around, we enjoyed seeing different things about nature and it makes me realize that I can enjoy my life when I focus myself to the Lord. While the session is ongoing, I can feel that I will enjoy the times I am with my classmates, friends, my very own best friend, and my teachers. I can learn new things about them and be happy while sharing stuffs about ourselves. When we had our first activity, I enjoyed listening to the speaker. Because of him, I learned so many things. He is so funny and so friendly that I feel that I'm comfortable when he is speaking. I am really happy whenever I listen to his talk because I know that when I will listen to him, I will learn new things and how will I handle myself in every trials.

My Family
                There are so many things I've learned because of the retreat. I've learned that being pure is really important because it is the most precious thing you can give to your true love. It is the most precious thing that God gave to me so I must take care of it. I also learned that I must treasure my loves ones. Especially my family and my best friend. Because they are the ones that can make me happy and that can help me in every trials. I know and I believe that they will never leave me behind and will love me for what I am. My family provides and support my everyday needs. They give me advice so I may handle my life correctly.


My Best Friend
My best friend is always there for me. She always listen to my dramas and she help and support me in everything I do. She love me for what I am and makes me happy every time I am with her. The retreat makes me realize that I must love them also and take care of them for they are God's blessing to me.
             






                 This retreat is so memorable for me. It helps me face the world and be an example to everyone. I also learned that every man has a different problems and it's up to them how they will handle it. But in all things, the most precious thing I've learned is that we must not forget God.



No comments:

Post a Comment