JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 12, 2013

CE My Worship Experience (Louise Escobar)

MY WORSHIP EXPERIENCE <3

My worship experience? Well...I based all this from my experience last Sunday as I went to church at Christ The King Parish. I listened to the Gospel and observed each and every procedure during the so called 'worship' or others might call it, devotion.

 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.  Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.  Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.  Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. (PSALM 100:1-5)

A lot of people usually asks if going to Church and praying at home has the same worth or value; has the same impact or sense. Well, if you ask me, I'd say that praying is a great way of talking to God or communicating Him. It's about the sincerity and purity of our hearts while praying and confessing unto Him. Prayer is good, as long as you do it right. But does it have the same value from going to church?

Practically speaking, no it does not have the same value. Being inside the church has a different aura from just being inside our homes.It's about visiting God and giving time for Him. To make it simple, imagine you talking or texting with someone over the phone and you visiting them personally. See the difference? Its that simple. It's a way of showing God that we give ourselves unto Him.  A little sacrifice and God appreciates that more than enough. And to add on it, worshipping the Lord our God comes in different aspects. It starts with  the heart,with the sincerity of the heart, the aura and setting, and most importantly, the contents of the prayer itself. <3

When I went to  church last Sunday, I listened to the mass. Iprayed first when I came in. I was late for a few minutes. But, I still got the chance to listen in the priest's Homily. The priest's sermons and Gospels are very authentic and holy. I consistently prayed silently. I worshipped God in the form of singing, clapping, praying and praising. I kneeled and prayed which is done three times every mass service.We had the communion which is a form or receiving God, His holy which is represnted by the bread and the wine which represents His blood. Few announcements was stated and the mass ended with a smile on our faces and a clap as well. 

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.





No comments:

Post a Comment